Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Maybe..

Maybe I just started work on "Legally Blonde"!
Maybe I am crazy excited about the role i'll be playing. I'm Serena! (Watch this video, she's the cheerleader with sunglasses on her head.. she's the second one that sings!)
Maybe this is the first time I've worked on 2 full blown productions at the same time.. "Spamalot" runs til December 23rd! We have 12 more shows! (Thank goodness! I am no where near ready to be done with this show!)
Maybe I am so happy with everything that's been happening with Pac Rep and my theatre career. 
Maybe I have a lot of decisions to be making soon.
Maybe I just want to focus on the holidays and these shows and think about these decisions after "Legally Blonde" closes. 
Maybe, regardless of what's been happening at work it doesn't really feel like Christmas is in 20 days. 
Maybe I've been trying harder to talk to Amanda (Jacobson), Amanda (Massingale), and Maegan more... usually when I am this busy it's hard for me to keep in touch with people.

Maybe I'm overjoyed and feel so blessed to be a part of these projects and to have a job that I really love,
and
Maybe it was nice to have a day off of work (where I wasn't sick) and could sleep in and get a lot of cleaning and laundry done. 
Maybe it's time to drink some tea and get ready for rehearsal!... = ]

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment