Friday, October 21, 2011

Not bad memories.. just memories




Today I've been thinking about Thomas a lot. I don't really know why, but I have. It has made me a little sad.. but only in a "those were good times" kinda way. Tomorrow would have been an anniversary for us.. maybe that's why? I don't really know.. but i've come to the conclusion.. or i've been realizing more and more I guess.. that i've come to the point with this break up that i'm not really sad anymore. I miss him dearly, and of course I love him so much.. I think a part of me always will.. but I don't focus on the bad, or the hurt when I think about it.. I think of the good times and the memories. I miss his family so much.. and I miss the little routine we had worked out over the summer.. it was a good summer and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I learned a lot, and everyday I am thankful for the relationship we had. Every country song still makes me think of him... sometimes they make me sad.. but I am very happy with my life right now and wouldn't change a thing. I've become stronger through this break-up and I learned even more about myself and what I want in a relationship. Thomas Andrew Wheelus, you were a good boyfriend. I miss you, but I'm ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment