Monday, October 31, 2011

Big and Little Week!!

It's that time again.. or it was. I took another Little (a little sis in the sorority).. Her name is Justine, she's a freshman and we are perfect for eachother. She just told me that the other day someone heard her loud mouth talking in the other room and they thought she was me.. her response? It's because Corinne's my BIG, duh! Love this girl. So in this past week I had to run around decorating her room, her car, making her presents (so crafty!) and trying to trick her into thinking I wasn't her big... that part didn't work out so well.

(above: Here she is!)
These are our shirts that, with the help of Gail, I tie dyed for us! Trust me, that makes perfect sense.

Here is her mug and candle I made her for reveal! They both say "Big Sis Corinne, Lil Sis Justine."

This is how I attacked her room! She told me she jumped on her balloon bed, perfect!

and here is just one window of the damage I did on her car! I love me some Big/Little week.

No comments:

Post a Comment