Monday, February 13, 2012

a feel good sound

"Hush, now, let's go quiet to the park, where it first started. Cold night, us lying in the dark, I felt my heart was trying to find a place for you to stay, a place where I'd feel safe. Anything we have know, anything we've forgotten, in the rain, in the dark we'll lay. In your arms, in your arms I'll stay." 
Kina Grannis is an artist my roommate introduced me to this week. I haven't explored too much of her work, but from what I can tell, she is brilliant. This amazing young lady made her way into the music world via youtube! I absolutely adore the feel of her music and love even more how she sounds exactly the same live as she does in studio. Check her out! This girl is going to be give Colbie Caillat a run for money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment