Saturday, February 25, 2012

it must be my last semester of college... maybe

I know it has been far too long since I've blogged but things have been insane and there has been so much going on that I haven't even been able to think of a way to condense what I've been doing into blog posts.. Here are some "maybe's" of the crazy world that has been my life lately..

Maybe I've been going to all my classes (gasp!)
Maybe my directing class is rocking my world (i've already directed 2 scenes and been in a few and just got cast in 2 more with another one of my own on the way)
Maybe I've been watching an adorable little boy every Wednesday for a little extra cash
Maybe I've been spending quite a bit of time with some good friends with the breaks of time I have
Maybe the idea of being done with college in less than 4 moths is freaking me out and making me really sad all at once
Maybe I will have seen the on campus show Life is a Dream a total of 3 times by the end of it's run (more to come on this later)
Maybe I've been trying to stay on top of or ahead (or at least on schedule) with all my writing I have to do this semester
Maybe I cried to Maegan last night about the passion I have for theatre and how it kills me everyday that it's not my major
Maybe I'm a little overwhelmed but my heart is so full I don't want this time in my life to end..

No comments:

Post a Comment