Thursday, March 8, 2012

untitled.

Ok. I don't want to say too much on this topic, being that I've beaten it to death, but lately I've been toying with the regret of the last 3 years. I have been in school, wrestling with the idea(s) of what I want to do with my life... all the while having the constant of my love for theatre. I was an undecided major, than a Journalism major, then I eventually switched over to Liberal Studies and added the minor of Creative Writing to the Theatre minor I already had in progress. With every theatre class I have taken in college... the more my passion for this medium has exploded. Long story short, I wish more than anything I could have been a theatre major, and me not knowing what I wanted to do with my life, is the only thing I can blame for the reason I'm not... but it's been hurting a bit lately. All I know is, I can't go back a change the last 3 years, but I can move forward from here. I am absolutely in love with theatre and will do whatever I can to incorporate this love and this art into as many corners of my life as I can from here on out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment