Sunday, April 29, 2012

a few video's of inspiration..

I'm being very much a youtube surfer right now, and all of these videos are videos i've seen multiple times and something about them inspires me and i want to share them. 
This first video is a lyrical hip-hop piece from "So You Think You Can Dance" to the song "I got you" by Leona Lewis.
This next video is a clip of the Golden Globes where Chris Colfer, who plays Kurt on Glee, won a Golden Globe, makes me year up. 
This video is a contemporary piece from "So You Think You Can Dance," and it's to the song "Collide" by Howie Day. 
This last video is Darren Criss, as Blaine on Glee singing "Somewhere Only We Know"... I die.
and as I type this, I'm listening to "Little Shop of Horror" Pandora. *big deep sigh*smile on my face* Happy Sunday! = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment