Tuesday, July 3, 2012

in 27 days...

I turn 23!
I don't know why I feel like 23 is so much older than 22...
maybe it's because the first 2 years of my 20's (holy crap did I just say that?) went by so fast?

My 21st birthday feels like ages ago...
(Amanda and I on our Vegas trip with my parents).
when I was turning 21, I had just had one life-saving semester as a new member of Delta Zeta, I was in a run of "RENT," Amanda wasn't even engaged yet, and I hadn't even met Maegan yet!

On my 22nd birthday, I was dating Thomas and I went with him to a crazy, nice dinner in Pebble Beach...
(again, this feels like forever ago!)
since I've been 22... I have gained a sister in the form of a roommate, my best friend has gotten engaged, I have decided what I want to do with my life, I graduated college, and this summer I am in 2 weddings for 2 amazing friends (ONEISTHISWEEKEND!!!), and my time in Northridge is very quickly coming to an end!...

So with the thought of 23 quickly approaching, I think of the things ahead of me...
I am going to:
move home
watch my best friend get married
start to substitute teaching
coach a fabulous cheer squad in the fall
start working on making my dream a reality
and I plan to work out and diet so I...
(notice the #?...this will happen very soon).

strange and exciting things lay ahead of me...
this will be a good age.
Happy Tuesday!
(5 days until Amanda and John's wedding!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment