Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday Dinner!

Yesterday was my birthday and for dinner Thomas and I went out to The Lodge at Pebble Beach. We didn't just go on our own, went with Thomas' work for a company dinner with the produce conference that's in Monterey right now! The scenery, the food, the drinks, and the company was amazing! (and getting all dressed up with my man was fun too!)





After dinner, and a while into our after dinner drinks, someone spilled the beans (and Thomas swears it wasn't him) to one of the servers and out of no where the lights in the room we were in shut off and a server walked in with a pretty little dessert cake with a few candles and everyone sang to me. It was super sweet, but super embarrassing. (Interesting fact about Corinne: nothing embarrassed me, but for some reason getting the "Happy Birthday" song sang to me has always been a little weird for me.)


Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment