Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Green Dress Challenge??

Soooo for any of you who remember this, you remember that back in March I started a "challenge" for myself to lose enough weight to fit into this dress by May.... I put myself on a strict diet that went ok for a while and then it just kinda went away... but since I've been home for the summer I've been eating a lot better just from being home and not eating my "college" diet. So yesterday when I was getting ready for the Jason Aldean concert I wasn't sure what to wear so I figured, what the heck, I'd try it... and I am proud to announce that it FIT!!!!!!! YEAH ME!! Granted it was pretty tight and my mom and brother had to get the zipper up.. buuuuuut back in March that zipper wasn't going up any higher than the middle of my back so I am VERY excited! Yeah me!! = ]]



No comments:

Post a Comment