Monday, July 18, 2011

Lake Trip #4

(Breaking in Tiffany's birthday present, the tube, and mine, the vest!)





This weekend was Lake Trip #4 to Lake Wheelus and it was quite eventful! Amanda Noel was able to join us, which I was VERY excited about, along with the rest of Thomas' family. I took lots of pictures... here are some of them and I will "explain" the weekend as we go...



Thomas, Amanda, Tiffany (Thomas' younger sister) and I all piled into his truck for the ride there, we were a little squishy but we had good music (and coffee), so it was all good!



The best friends! (Before the sun, lake water, and camping world took affect on our appearance). = ]


Amanda wanted to hit Thomas because he has a tendency to skip songs a LOT and not let songs end (I do the sammmme thing and I drive my mom nuts!)



the boy and I. = ]


Once we were looking a little more "lake-like." (Me in a camo sweatshirt and a John Deere hat? I'd call that a Kodak moment!)



ummmmmm Amanda and I BOTH shot this gun... Thomas had to show us both how to do it, but it was pretty cool!






This was either a staring contest... or something I can't explain.. this is pretty standard though. heehee


this was my early birthday present from Thomas!! I've been going to the lake with them and I've been having to barrow vests from them everytime because I didn't have my own, and I would usually wear an old one of Thomas' that didn't fit quite right and it didn't have a zipper so I had to pull it on over my head which I can't stand. Sooooo Thomas ordered me this custom vest for my birthday!! I love it!!




Amanda and I both got to "ski" a little bit... well, Amanda was successful at skiing both on double skiis and a single ski (YEAHHH GIRLL!!!) and I allllllmost got up on the single ski, it's a LOT harder than it looks. We all got to tube a bunch and at one point the side of my face flew into Amanda's back (can you say instant headache?) It was still super fun!




Successful weekend, indeed! = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment