Friday, July 15, 2011

silly snack.

Today at work I decided to go and get some chips and guacamole on my break from Chipotle! nom. (it's a tad overpriced, but pretty yummy and I get a free drink for working in the mall).


As I was sitting there eating my snack I, for the first time, decided to read what it said on the cup and I found it to be quite entertaining!


So while I ate my snack I got to listen to some country music (on the radio in the break room) and read an entertaining little rant on the side of my cup, it kinda made me happy. = ]
Now that I am home, after shopping with the best friend after my shift, I get to pack and get ready for tonight. The fam, the boy and I are going to dinner at Angelina's (a super cute little pizza place in town), then going downtown Monterey for some drinks and night life (Thomas and I, that is). Then tomorrow Thomas, his family, me and the BEST FRIEND are heading to the lake for the weekend! Sooooo excited!!
Happy Friday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment