Sunday, March 21, 2010

Disney Movie Love.


It's become a new thing with my family that whenever I come home for a visit we watch a Disney movie.. or two.. or three..


I grew up watching Disney movies. One of my all time favorite movies is "The Little Mermaid." I have always been a Disney freak and Disneyland is my favorite place in the world.


Tonight we watched "101 Dalmations"! I love how when you watch a movie once your older the humor is completely different then from when you were a little kid. These movies are hilarious! Before that we watched "Peter Pan" and the last time I was home we watched "Beauty and the Beast" and the "Jungle Book".. it was brilliant!


I love that my family and I can sit around and watch Disney movies like it's deserving of an Oscar.. it's so much fun and it always makes me feel better.

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment