Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This new thing...

When I was younger I always kept journals. Written journals where I would keep track of my day-to-day life.. Literally! I can read these journals back and crack up, I can tell exactly how my little 8th grade self was dealing with life. Drama drama drama. As time past the journals ended.. for whatever reason I stopped. Now I am a college student... living the crazy life of classes, sorority events, working, and trying to get through each day without having a melt down. Thank goodness for my best friend who is 40 minutes away... some people think that's really far... but I think it's not far at all to travel to get to reach my sanity.

It was this best friend of mine, a fellow journalist who's abilities far surpass mine, who got me interested in blogging. I saw her using it as an outlet to write about whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. It's a fun way to let out and write about whatever is going on. Like an online journal! Gee what a concept.

So I've decided to start one... who knows what will come of it.. or what insane things I'll post on here depending on whatever crazy things are going on in my life. But I want to try. Here's to my free therapy.

2 comments:

  1. We're blogging besties now. I think we should start another one where we both write on it together. Wouldn't that be a trip haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that would be a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete