Wednesday, August 24, 2011

a summer of learning.

I've learned a lot this summer. A lot about me. A lot about Thomas. A lot about us as a couple. There are things about me, that have become apparent to me this summer.. and are things I need to learn to move past to be in the adult relationship I am wanting this to be. I have to learn to move past my insecurities.. and know that if he didn't want to be with me.. then he wouldn't be. We have to learn how important talking to each other really is.. and I think once I'm back at school and talking is all we have in between visits, we will discover that more and more.


The beginning of this relationship has already been a roller coaster.. An amazing, fun, frustrating, scary, exciting, interesting.. roller coaster of a ride, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I would never give up on it either. This man has stolen my heart, and I have all the hopes (and prayers) that God will do with us what He has planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment