Monday, September 24, 2012

a few lists.

I'm greatful for...
-fall. (football, scarfs, boots, rain).
-the fact that i am able to go to work at a job that i know and love with people that i love. 
-being able to choreograph and teach 13 wonderful little girls as their cheer coach.
-the wonderful, amazing, beautiful, generous friends and people i have in my life (no matter how far away we live from each other). 
-the excitement i have inside my heart to be starting work on a new musical project, October 1st. 
-my good friend Camila, this sweet lady spent 45 days in the hospital figuring out a problem with some leukemia, and yesterday she was released from the hospital! 
-the awareness i gained today of what we, as wealthy Americans and Christians, can be doing to help 'the poorest of the poor' gain healing and jobs in other countries (and got some really cute stuff in the process). 

I'm bumming because...
-i don't live with my sister anymore (i know it's been 2 months... but i'm still bitter about it).
-i don't have my own space. I know how lucky i am to be living rent-free.. but i'm anxious (and trying to be patient while waiting) for that time when i can journey off on my own, hopefully to San Francisco ;) , living my life. 
-i feel like i am no longer surrounded by the strong, close friends i was surrounded by at school. i mean, shoot, maegan and i lived together and Keifer was just 3 doors down.. and i had all my Greek system friends, and theatre people! i was truly surrounded, and it was fabulous... and i don't feel like i have that here. 

I'm praying for...
-peace. lately i've been struggling with this. i've been having some mood swing issues and i've been pretty irritable and i don't like it at all. i can tell when i'm doing it and i don't like it. 
-guidance. i need God to show me my next step and show me what he is doing with me in my 'waiting.' 
-healing and acceptance. i have not been doing well with accepting all of the changes that have been happening in my life (not living with Maegan, therefore living at home, Amanda getting married and moving.. Camila getting sick)... 
-my husband. i have no idea who this man is... i don't know if i know him, or not.. i have no idea when he will come into my life or what he will even look life.. but i know that God has been preparing him for me and me for him, our whole lives.. i pray for the time that he will come into my life and change it forever. i am extremely exciting for this. 

thought upon thoughts.
keep peace..

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment