Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Peace.

It's become apparent to me that I need to find peace again in my life.  
Things lately been a little ever changing, starting with graduation back in May!... and it's been really weird and hard. I've never done very well with change. Here's to focusing on simplifying and regaining my peace!
Psalm 29:11 "The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace." 
Psalms 34:14 "...seek peace and pursue it."
"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." -Eleanor Roosevelt 

Keep peace in your hearts. 
Happy Wednesday lovelies. 

xxoo 

1 comment:

  1. Hey love, you're so right! Change is hard - we get so used to our comfort zones and then bam, things shift on us. And usually, lots of shifts happen all around same time. Change can be good too though - I'm sure everything will work out exactly as it should!

    ReplyDelete