Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dear Lord...

I talk to God multiple times a day... I recently discovered that keeping an open dialogue with the big man upstairs is the best way to go. Usually when I talk to God, throughout the day, it tends to be about me, or things going on in my life... but lately, there's been so much going on in this world, that it's almost been overwhelming thinking about all the things I should be talking to Him about. This world has a lot of hurt and devastation happening right now... death, sickness and natural disasters are everywhere. 

Tonight, God, I want to ask you to bring peace, comfort and strength to everyone who have been effected by the tornado in Oklahoma. I want to ask that you keep a hand on the first responder's that have been out there since it happened, and that you hug those that are hurting. I want to ask again that you bring peace, closure and clarity to the Sobiech family, who lost Zach yesterday. 

I have people that are close to me in my life that are sick, or hurting, or need some extra love... (I don't want to put their personal information on my blog, that's not my place), but You know who they are. Please, bless them with what they need.

I have had an overwhelming feeling lately to be constantly thanking God for all of the blessings in my life. Sometimes I get upset when I feel like I'm not doing enough, or not making enough money, or that things aren't happening fast enough for me. I have to remind myself that my cup is over flowing with the blessings I have in my life. I know that God has a very specific plan for me, He's revealed it to me. I know what I'm supposed to be doing... He has been preparing my heart, I can feel it. I also know that God is tricky, and when He asks you to be patient, BOY are you going to be challenged to be patient. I just need to rely on my faith and the love I know God has for me. He is a powerful God, that I fear. I know good things are coming soon, and when they do, all the waiting will be proven worth it, and I will be ready. 

In Jesus' name. = ]

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment