Monday, May 6, 2013

"Summer" reading list

So you see, I don't think reading is boring at all. In fact, I think it's fantastic, but for some reason, it's hard for me. I'm a super slow reader and makes me really sleepy. When I was little, I had a lot of trouble sleeping at night, I was given a ton of different suggestions from my mom and dad on how to make myself fall asleep.. one of them being to read. It worked... but the downfall to that was that now it's hard for me to read for long periods of time without needing a nap after or yawning my way through the pages. I am also a social butterfly and a TV junkie (unfortunately) so finding time to set aside and read tends to be something that slips my mind when I have free time. But this summer I want to change that. I have so many books I want to read and I just need to buckle down and read them!

Here they are (cross your fingers I get to most of them):

"Safe Haven" by Nicolas Sparks (in progress)
"Fawlty Towers" by John Cleese and Connie Booth
"Jitterbug Perfume" by Tom Robbins
"Mercy" by Jodi Picoult 
"You Can Act" by D.W. Browne 

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment