Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"You don't have to find out you're dying to start living." -Zach Sobiech

I saw this video on my Facebook news feed and I knew right away it would make me cry. After having watched it, and knowing that this amazing man just passed away yesterday is a surreal feeling. 

Technology and social media has given us a lot of things... good and bad. But when I see things like this, and get to hear stories of the amazing, courageous and brave people and families that are in this world, I'm happy that I have things like YouTube. 

I can't imagine going through any of the things this family has gone through. I don't even really know how to feel after watching this... but I do know, now, that the world lost a warm and uplifting soul yesterday. 

Watch these video's... they will forever change your perspective of quality of life. 
Zach, you have blown me away. 
Sobiech family, I am sending all my love and prayers, prayers of comfort and peace, from over here in CA.

xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment