Saturday, June 25, 2011

Half-Christmas!

Today was "Half-Christmas".. June 25th, 6 months until Christmas! We had my grandparents over for dinner to celebrate my Grandpa's 73rd birthday and a late father's day! We had some yummy italian food from Gino's for dinner, than my "half-Christmas" festivities started...


I decided that I HAD to watch "Elf" (one of my FAVORITE Christmas movies) and drink some hot chocolate! ( Cam, and my parents ended up watching the movie too = ] )
..and I decided to make some snickerdoodles! (Thomas really likes them and him and his family are coming over for dinner tomorrow so I figured I could send some home with him).




Finished product!!


It's been a looonnnnnggg day.. worked from 8:30-2, came home, helped around the house than had my "half-Christmas" festivities and I am TIRED! Tomorrow is going to be quite eventful as well! Church in the morning, seeing "Little Shop of Horrors" again! (this time with my mom), than the parents (mine and Thomas') will be meeting for the first time at a bbq at my house with both of our families! I'm excited, it should be eventful, but I need much sleep before that, so goodnight!! = ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment