Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lake Trip #2

This last weekend was lake trip #2 of the summer! I was able to take the weekend off, after a long week of working and got to have a relaxing trip at the lake with the boy and his family. Tiffany, Thomas' sister, and I were able to tube a little, with Thomas as our driver which was a little scary.. but super fun. I got to see Thomas ski a bunch and I got to ski for the first time! I got up on my first try and everyone was pretty impressed, apparently they thought I was going to whipe out a bunch and I didn't. Here are some pictures from our weekend!


This was my view out the window of Thomas' truck on the way there! We listened to country music basically the whole way there, it was the best!





When we decided to make a stop at the John Deere store only to find out it was closed, Thomas got to talking to some guys that worked there.. and this picture was the result of his sister and I having to wait for him in the truck. (Yes, I know.. I put his hat on backwards).





This is Thomas' new wakeboard. The "Team Thomas" sticker was also a new addition. "Team Thomas" started off as a joke but is now in the process of becoming a real thing.. I'll tell you all more about that when there is more to tell. = ]


These next two pictures pretty much sum up our relationship...



I love it.



It was quite a fun weekend. Then we got back home and had to get back to work, and now i've fallen slightly ill.. and yesterday was my brotherS birthdays! Casey is now 20 and Cameron is now 13!!! Crazzzyy!!! Time for more rest, and a baseball game and birthday dinner tonight!! = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment