Friday, June 10, 2011

a "mellow" Friday night.

Tonight after I got off of my 1-5 shift at Victoria's Secret I made my way over to a good friend of the families house to babysit for the night! I have known this couple since they were just married, and i've known their kids since they were still in their momma's belly! They are now 9 and 7 and I have been babysitting them for years.

When I arrived I was told we would be having mac & cheese for dinner, which I'm totally fine with, and I was served water in a glass that made me so happy! In recent years I have fallen in love with the idea of using old jars as glasses, so when I saw we would be drinking our water out of these jars, I was very happy!


After dinner I painted my nails this pretty purple, with the supervision of Boston (the 9 year-old).

While my hands were drying Boston asked if she could add some detail to my already painted toes, so I said, sure why not.. she she added "zebra" stripes to my toes.

Finished product!

While all of this was going on we watched "High School Musical 3"! I was very excited about this decision.. although we didn't get to finish it, the dvd was a little scratched.

And just now, mid blog, (i took a break), I got a massage from Lucas (the 7 year-old)! He offered to demonstrate (for FREE) his mad massaging skills! I told him that he should do this professionally in a spa and he said when he was older he'll "give it a shot." Too cute.

I'll probably be here pretty late (i'll probably crash on the couch before their parents get back), then in the morning at around 7am i'm heading to the lake with the boy and his family for the weekend. (a much needed relaxing time after a verrry long week). = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment