Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 10

:songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

ooooh boy.. this one is going to be difficult.. I have no idea how i will be able to narrow this down at all, but i'll try!

Songs I listen to when I'm happy: "Elephant Gun," or "Postcards from Italy," by Beirut, the "Across the Universe" soundtrack, and "Beatles" songs in general, "Felt Good on my Lips" by Tim McGraw, "Quitter" by Carrie Underwood, "Holy is the Lord" by Chris Tomlin, lots of showtunes, "These are my People" by Rodney Atkins.. I could go on, and on, and on.... =]]

When I'm sad: certain "Elvis" songs (ie: "It Hurts Me"), "A Little bit Stronger" by Sara Evens, "I'm already there" by Lonestar, "Here Comes Goodbye" by Rascal Flatts..

When I'm bored: When I'm bored or want to change things up a bit, I would put my ipod on shuffle just to see what comes up!

Hyped: when I'm hyped I love listening to my upbeat, feel good, country! A little Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood will never do you wrong.

Mad: hmmm.... I think mad often goes along with sad.... but I can't really think of specific songs or artist I am drawn to when i'm mad....

Music is my life. I could never pick just a few songs to represent a mood i'm in... but I also know that music can always change my mood and I know that for me, Country music can always make everything better, and my Beatles and Beirut will never let me down! = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment