Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 6


:favorite superhero and why


I just now decided, Harry Potter is a superhero! I mean, how could he not be? He survived Voldemort trying to kill him when he was a baby... granted we find out later its because he is one of Voldemort's Horcrux's, but still! He survived!! and he has been battling the most powerful dark Lord known in the wizarding world every since he entered Hogwarts! this fool has gotten himself out of so many near-death experiences it's not even funny.


I'm slightly obsessed with the Harry Potter movies and can't believe that no one has ever called Harry a superhero before... It might be because anyone with crazy powers that's not one of the "Marvel" superhero's is generally not refered to as one, but I don't care.. Harry Potter is most definitely my favorite superhero. Done.


No comments:

Post a Comment