Sunday, February 6, 2011

and here. we. GO.

Thanks to Amanda Noel I have decided to do the "30 days of blogging." I haven't been too consistant with my blogging as of yet, so we will see how this goes.

Day 1: a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
<---- this is a picture of me and my littles (Melissa and Amanda) on New Years this year!

1. I have danced ballet for 17+ years.
2. I have been on 3 missions trips down to Mexico.
3. Elvis Presley was and is my first love. (thanks to my dad.)
4. I went to 2 different high schools.
5. I LOVE football.
6. I have watching "Gilmore Girls" almost every single day since Michael (my ex) bought me the box set of the entire series.
7. I rarely read for fun... or ever.
8. I have always wanted to be an elementary school teacher.
9. I LOVE the beatles, i'm a little bit of a flower child re-born.
10. Despite my answer to #9, I also LOVE country music.
11. I am always very hesitant to watch a new movie I've never seen... I would much rather re-watch a movie that I've already seen 20 times.
12. I drink coffee all day, every day.. since I was in high school.
13. Sharks are my #1 fear... I am not even kidding. I will NEVER swim in open water.
14. (Again) Despite my answer to #13, I love water sports. Specifically the ones you would do at the lake!!
15. I am slightly obsessed with the "Harry Potter" movies.

Done. = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment