Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 8

:short term goals for this month and why

Goals for the month, oh my my my. My goals for the month would include not having a break down, being that this last week is quite possibly the craziest week of the semester. This last week was recruitment for the sorority, Delta Zeta, which is ALWAYS insanity, plus I was on the invitation committee this semester so that added to the craziness.

I am also one of three Pledge Mom Assistants, which means that now that we have our brand new pledge class of Baby Turtles, I am going to be just as busy helping Tyni (the pledge mom) with whatever she needs, along with attending their meetings and such.

Other goals for this month are to work as much as I can, get some things "payed off," and save some money.

I also need to stay caught up on all my homework, I'm doing really well so far... we're still in the first month though, but I am determined to do a million times better in school this semester than last semester.

I also need to start going back to church down here... I can't go tonight because of work and pinning (a sorority thing), but next week you best believe I will be there. In addition to going back to church I want to clean, and retain the cleanliness, of my apartment! Because goodness knows, it's a hot mess right now.

I also want to start reading more, and keep up with my blogging.. i'm doing well with the blogging so far, but I need to work on the reading.

My last goal for this month is to, hopefully (i'm praying and crossing my fingers), to get hired as a camp counselor for Camp Hammer! Friday morning I had an interview down in La Miranda at Biola University with the camp director, Eric (aka Mossy). It went amazingly well, God gave me the exact words that I needed to answer all the questions that I was oh so worried about.

So all in all..... now that I look at it... I have many goals, and many things that I want to accomplish this month, some of them are just general goals that can spill over until March, April and May and some are goals that need to happen sooner than that. But I think I will be ok. = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment