Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 3

(Day 7) OK! So I said I would add a picture later if I found one ...so my mom sent me this!! I think I'm about 6? in this picture.... This was probably one of my favorite ballet costumes I ever wore as a little kid.
:a picture of you as a child


soooooooooo because I don't have many pictures of me as a child here at school... I had to resort to posted a picture of me from when I was much younger. This is a picture of me from when I was a senior in high school (almost 4 years ago). I was only 17, which some people would still consider to be a "child." I was definitely more of a child in terms of my maturity level and where I was as a person. So I would say this photo only half qualifies.
So for now, that is the best I can do with posting a younger picture of myself. Maybe at a later time I will be able to "redue" this post with some more pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment