Thursday, February 17, 2011

How did I do it?? (not a part of my 30 days posts)


I woke up this morning at 9 am... and was so tempted not to go to my 9:30 class, no excuse, just felt like staying home and laying in bed. When this thought went through my mind, like it often does, another thought ran through my mind soon after.

HOW in the WORLD did we do it in high school??
When I was in high school, I woke up at 6:45am, got ready, "ate breakfast", got a lunch packed up and packed a bag for cheerleading practice and left by around 7:45am EVERYDAY! How did I do this?? Granted, I know I went to bed a lot earlier every night.. but still!

I wish I could still do this now..
I had an 8am class on Friday mornings last semester and let's just say that that didn't go well...

I wish that I could be as disciplined as my Little (Amanda Cox)! She goes to bed pretty early every night.. I just wish that I was able to go to bed by like 10:30 or 11 every night, read for about a half an hour to an hour every night, and be able to wake up at like 7:30, shower and get ready for my day, no problem... but my "college lifestyle" just doesn't allow that..

I'm sure eventually I'll be able to achieve this "leisurely" lifestyle that I long to have again... but until then, I will just have to remember those good 'ol days of high school.

(I will be back later today to post my "Day 11" blog)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I love you. Today when you told me I was in your blog I was like "hmmm" and now I am laughingggg.
    I love youu

    ReplyDelete