Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Today is just a very happy day!


I'm in a great mood!


It's my little, Amanda's birthday today


(and she is going to have the best day EVER!)


I'm going to Long Beach tonight


for some amazing, girly, celebratory, best friend time with Amanda Noel.




I feel fuzzy in my chest!


I just want to dance around and sing country music all day!


There are lots of silly school stresses surrounding me,


but i'm just too happy to let them get me down.




I wanted to put some sort of picture on here to describe


what in the world is going on but nothing good enough


popped up when I typed in bliss or happy or smiling!


I'm just too happy with what's going on in my life and the life of my girls!


so here's what I came up with.






This is what inspired my picture choice! p.s. I want to do this!



Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment