Saturday, April 30, 2011

Green Dress Challenge (Day 14-30)


Ok. So I haven't updated much about my diet in a while.


I'll be honest. I've been struggling a lot lately.


I've been "cheating" here and there, eating things that aren't awful for me... but that definitely aren't on my diet. I haven't gained any weight back or anything, but I haven't lost any more. I need to get my second wind with this thing.


Dieting alone without excerisizing is a tad bit discouraging because the results are slower. This needs to change. I'm still going to be keeping up with this blog and this diet, it's a life change.


People have noticed i've lost some weight, and I'm starting to feel a little better about how I look but the idea of being in a swim suit all summer is really starting to freak me out... so I have to just keep powering through! Words of encouragement? They'd be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just stumbled across your blog (yay FB). I just want you to know you aren't the only one struggling! I gained a lot of weight after getting married and it is hard to get down to where you once were. You can do it, Corinne! Just keep your head on the prize :)

    ReplyDelete