Thursday, May 5, 2011

Distorted reflection.




today i'm having issues.

the mirror is my enemy.

i'm sitting in class... and i feel disgusting.

i feel my bare arms against my side and they feel huge...

i can feel a line creased in my belly underneath my flowy shirt and i wanna cry..

when i tilt my head downward.. i swear that i can feel a double chin..

i know this isn't what i really look like,

and i know i'm being really hard on myself, but today i'm really struggling.

i had chili's like 3 times this week and the thought of that makes me sick..

i'm not looking for pity and i'm not pining for compliments,

i'm just venting.

i know i'm not fat, and i know i've been losing weight...
but today i just don't feel good.

of course i'm still eating, and i promise i'm not doing anything unhealthy so i don't want anyone to worry...

and i'm working on getting my second wind for my diet, but today i just feel sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment