Friday, May 6, 2011

Letters. (inspired by Amanda Noel)

Dear Friday class,
Why do you even exist? It should be against the rules to have classes on Friday's.

Dear work,
I don't want to go to you this weekend.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday... I'm not looking forward to it.

Dear Finals (papers and projects),
I would love for you to write yourself, complete yourself and ace yourself.

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for letting me invade your space for the night.
The "sipping" drink was appreciated and the laying out was needed.

Dear lake,
Can I just be at you now?

Dear Boy,
Thank you for letting me call you to freak out, thank you for providing your opinion and your support to my crazy life. I like you and I can't wait to see you.

Dear body,
I would love for you to look the way I want you to with not as much effort as it actually takes.

Dear diet,
why can't you be easier and show results faster?

Dear "box" (apartment),
I don't really want to leave you, you have given me great memories, and I also don't want to have to pack you... but I must.

Dear May 21st,
Please come very very fast, i'd appreciate it.

Dear Mom!
I wish I could be there with you this Sunday...
I'll see you soon though!
You have no idea how much I love, need and appreciate you.

Dear God,
please help me to get through these next 2 weeks and help my mind to turn back to a positive place.


No comments:

Post a Comment