Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So much out there!

I've been all over Pinterest lately, and my family and I have been all over the Food Network, and let me tell ya, I used to think that I preferred baking over cooking but between these two things (Pinterest and Food Network) I have been wanting to start cooking my life away! I want to try new recipes of all kinds and to make them as healthy as possible! I must start finding more time for this, or setting aside time rather, very very soon.
For Christmas I got my mom a new cookbook and it is filled with recipes that I want to try with her!
We also got my grandparents a soup cookbook (mmmmm soup) and my grandpa a Food Network cookbook, and there was a lot of very delicious looking recipes in those as well.
I'm a pretty good cook, but there is much more that I want to learn to do and cook! There are so many different types of food and cooking methods out there and I want to explore them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment