Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wedding Central!

I don't know if I've mentioned this too much, but I have two beautiful ladies in my life that are getting married in this next year and I'm a bridesmaid in both and I could not be more excited! Because I am quite close with both of these ladies, one being my best friend and the other being my little sis in DZ, I have been very much involved in helping them plan things!
So it's been talk of center pieces, food, dresses, music, decorations, color schemes, flowers, venues, dates, guest lists, engagement parties, and more!
I love all this kind of stuff! When I was little "The Wedding Planner" was my favorite movie, and I even considered it as a career for a while.. I have a ton of wedding magazines in my room that I've had forever (when I obviously haven't needed them).
I've been loving helping out my 2 dear friends and cannot wait for their days to arrive (one in July and one in September)! (I also don't mind getting ideas for my day, whenever that may be *wink*) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment