Monday, January 30, 2012

Remembering the MySpace days..

The best friend tagged me in this crazy thing, I decided to do it! It reminded me of those surveys we did in the "MySpace" days. Love it!
The Rules
1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you.)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
 
11 Facts about me:
(these will be listed in the order that they pop into my head)
1. My eyes are insanely blue.
2. If I could go back, I'd be a theatre major.
3. I could quote almost the whole movie of "The Sandlot" ...but really.
4. I am the loudest person a lot of people can say they know.
5. I am going to be a high school English teacher.
6. In the next 8 months I am going to be in 2 weddings, for 2 Amanda's.
7. I wish I liked to read enough to read all the books I want to read.
8. I could watch non-stop episodes of Law and Order: SVU all day.
9. When I wear a lot of eye make-up my (small) Japanese heritage becomes very apparent. 
10. (as a teacher) I want to wear dresses and heels every day.
11. When I have kids, I hope to have a boy first.
 
Questions from Amanda Noel:
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Oh wow, I have no idea how to answer this.... as soon as I read this question the first thing that came to mind was a flood of memories from the first house I lived in.
2. If you could only eat one kind of sandwhich for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think....... probably turkey, ham, cheese (either swiss or provolone), lettuce, mayo/mustard, on toasted sourdough bread. (I make super yummy sandwiches).
3. What is your favorite book?
I think my favorite book it "Mommywood" by Tori Spelling. (don't make fun!)
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Probably "This Christmas" or "I'll be Home for Christmas."
5. What inspires you?
My favorite teachers from high school, and theatre.
6. Who is your favorite historical figure?
ummmmm sadly... I don't know...
7. What movie could you watch over and over again?
"Grease." 
8. What is one lesson you've learned from your parents?
Because they've already been through it.... they know. They are always right.
9. What is your dream vacation?
I want to go to the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas... ever since the Mary-Kate and Ashley movie "Holiday in the Sun." 
10. What is one item on your bucket list?
to be in a Broadway musical
11. Why do you keep a blog?
It's a place to vent... a place to keep an online journal with pictures!
 
My questions for the people I've tagged!
1. Where were you born?
2. If you could buy a plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go?
3. Is there something in the world that you want to do but fear is holding you back?
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Is there a certain tv show you could watch all day long?
6. What are your most comfortable shoes?
7. How many kids do you want to have? Thoughts on adoption?
8. What is the most original Halloween costume you've had?
9. If you could eat one thing for one meal a day for the rest of the year what would it be?
10. What's your favorite verse?
11. What is your favorite genre of music and why?
 
Bloggers I'm tagging:
(i'm only tagging one person... just because).
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment