Tuesday, January 24, 2012

yes I know..

I know I am 12 days behind on my Psalm a day, and no I didn't forget about it, I've been thinking about it every day, but in these past 12 days I had to finish an online class, pack up and move back to school, and start this semester of school (where I am having to fight to get classes). I haven't even had time to post any of the blogs I'm wanting to post about the second half of my Christmas break.
Today was my first day of school, and struggling to try and add 2 more classes is proving itself to be a really frustrating thing. I just want to be in all the classes I need, for everything to be set in stone for graduation, and that I would know what is going to happen with the class I need over summer... OY!!! I just want to  
I promise that as soon as I get things organized I will catch up on my Psalms.

No comments:

Post a Comment