Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weekend Happy List!

I was home again this weekend for more festivities... here's a happy list, and some pictures from Casey's 21st birthday party!
1. getting to be home for the brothers' birthday! 
2. getting to celebrate Casey finally being 21!
3. getting to see lots of good friends!
4. getting to spend father's day with my father and my family.
5. getting to be in a loud house filled with people I love and make me laugh like no other.
 (me and the brothers!)
 (Casey and I toward the end of the night...)
 (at the end of the night Casey mumbled, "this couch looks good" and plopped down... don't worry, we didn't leave him there.)
 (me with my mom and my good friend from high school, Maddie!)
 (me with Maddie and some of my lovely VS co-workers!)
 (me and Devan, and old family friend.)
(in each other's lives since he was shorter than me... he's not going anywhere!)

Hope you all had a great weekend and Father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment