Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness (Day 2)

Photobucket


Day 2: Amanda Noel Mann... soon to be Massingale!!

I know i've blogged about this girl before, but i'm doing it again. Seriously (not but seriously), I do not know what I would do without this girl. I know one things for sure, I wouldn't have stayed in LA if it wasn't for her. My butt would have gone home a LONG time ago. This girl has been through everything with me. I can mention any guy or almost anything that has ever happened in my life between about middle school and now and she will know exactly what I'm talking about. This girl is amazing and brilliant and I look up to her for so many reasons (I don't know if she actually knows that).
She just graduated from Cal State Long Beach in the Spring with her degree in Journalism and I am so proud of her! I honestly wish I could be half the student this girl is/was. She always got amazing grades, wrote amazing pieces and still found time to read and blog just for fun! I want to do that!
She was, and still is really, my sanity here at school (with the exception of Maegan, duh).. but I cannot count the times I called her crying at 10 o'clock at night, my first semester here, and asked if I could go stay with her, and she always said yes and whether we talked about what was going on when I got there or not, it always made me feel better. She always has my back, she is always there to give me advice and she's always (well mostly heehee) down for a crazy time.

She also just recently got engaged to an amazing man and I am so so so beyond happy for her! I only hope that God has a relationship, and a man, that perfect for me, planned for me. (I know he does, it's only a matter of time).
When she called me to tell me, which I found out later they "discussed" for about 20 minutes as to how they were going to tell me, I freaked out! I screamed! I have been bouncing wedding ideas off her almost every day since, we even went and looked at dresses one weekend when I was home. I cannot wait for her wedding, although I am a little sad about losing out on the whole sleepover thing, can't really have those once you're married. I am going to be all over her bachelorette party and bridal shower, yes I am.


I don't even know how this girl puts up with my shinanigans. I am that crazy best friend. No really. I love her and her family more than life itself and I cannot wait to spend as much time as I can with her and her fiance over Christmas this year. She is also coming to visit me next Wednesday through Saturday and I am SO excited! There will definitely be a blog and many pictures following that visit.


Happy November!

1 comment:

  1. You almost made me cry. I love you and I'm so thankful that you are my best friend!

    ReplyDelete