Wednesday, November 2, 2011

yes please.

today i've been a tiny bit cranky. i don't feel the greatest, i have a yucky stuffy nose, and i just have more homework and responsibilities to take care of than i want to. i've been browsing through pintrest and i've discovered something about myself.. i love forts. i want to build one in my living room, and turn my room into a permanent one. i want to drape my bed with white sheets or sheer fabric and put twinkle lights everywhere. once that has been done, i want to cuddle inside of it with blankets and a book and a glass of wine (or a cup of tea).

i have also been thinking about the qualities, or type of man i eventually want to be with... and along with many other qualities, i want him to be able to be silly with me (when it is appropriate). i want to be able to decide that building a fort in the living room, eating pizza, watching movies and more or less "camping" in the living room would be a really fun idea and have him be as silly about it as i would be!
i found this picture (below) and decided i want this somewhere in my house. it's like a permanent fort that i could hide in and read, or take a nap. i love this!

I want to sit around a listen to Beirut all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment