Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 27


Photobucket
: time at home!
I love being able to be home.
This weekend was amazing... lots of family time, got to go to church this morning, saw the best friend and Hannah! and I'm about to get back on the road. Things usually feel less stressful here and I always leave feeling more grounded and under control. I'm already coming home again next weekend so that I can go to the Christmas musical at church (yeah!!) and then I'll be home for Christmas break soon after that!

Ok. I'm posting this video on this post because 1. I'm obsessed with it, Glee always does really smart stuff with the music they choose.. and 2. because I finally updated my blogger interface so now I can very easily post video's on my page so I wanted to try it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment