Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 8 & 9


Photobucket

: the cold. I am thankful that today it seemed to be cooling down a bit. I love being able to stay inside with coffee, wearing a cozy sweatshirt (I wore my Disneyland sweatshirt today) and just enjoy warming yourself up. I would be more than ok living somewhere where it's cold and rainy the majority of the time. I can't wait for more rain.

Day 9 (it's already 12:35 am) : trips! I know I already mentioned traveling the other day what I said I was thankful for experiences, but I am also thankful for trips. If it weren't for trips my best friend wouldn't be getting here tomorrow afternoon, and she is!! I get to spend a weekend in So Cal (Northridge and Long Beach) with my best friend!! I am so so excited. I don't get to see her near as much as I used to since she graduated and moved home and let me tell ya I've missed her. I am so excited for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment