Monday, December 12, 2011

A Black and White Affair

Lately I've been watching a lot of chick flick, big surprise, and I have noticed in a lot of these movies that when girls sit down to watch a movie, in these movies, they always watch old classic black and white films and I have realized that I haven't seen any of them! So here's what I want to start doing, and I'm not putting a time limit on this or anything, it's just something I want to start doing in my free time.. I want to start watching these movies that I haven't seen and blog about them. I have a fascination with movies, and acting and I think it would be really cool to sit down and really pick apart some of them and see how acting and films have changed over the years. I am going to try my best to start doing this over Christmas break. That is all. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment