Saturday, December 31, 2011

Disney Magic

Here are some pictures from our trip to the "Happiest Place on Earth!" This was a picture I took of the beautiful castle at night all decked out for Christmas!

If you look closely at this picture you can see that it says "World of Color" in the water.. it was showing a lot more clearly than that but my camera wouldn't capture it. I can't even describe to you how brilliant "World of Color" is. Some of the things done in this show can only be described by Disney magic.. if you haven't seen this show yet.. do yourself a favor, and next time you are there... see it! I cried.
This was the picture they snap of you right before they drop you again on the "Hollywood Tower of Terror"... my family and I are on the middle row... and as you can see from my face.. "Tower of Terror" is a pretty accurate name.. but it is so fun!



This is a picture I took in line waiting for "Snow White."

"Pinnochio"

My mom and I waiting for the new "Little Mermaid" ride.. and being that this was my all time favorite movie growing up, I loved this ride!

"Indiana Jones!" (which we rode at least 3 times.. it's the best).

It was an amazing trip. Disneyland or Disney in general will never get old.. and I will never outgrow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment