Saturday, December 3, 2011

the perfect "Christmas" day

Today was such a relaxing, cozy "Christmas" day. This morning I got my hair done by my brother's girlfriend then I went over to the church to watch the end of the Christmas musicals dress rehearsal and hang out with Amanda Noel after. We went to get lunch at the mall then we went back to Amanda's house. For a good hour or so we all just sat around the kitchen and talked and laughed and laughed some more. Then we watched the "Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas," that Amanda loves and I had never seen. It sounds like a simple day, and it was, but it was so nice. The tree and mantel were all decked out and lit up and it just felt very Christmas(y). I always love spending time at Amanda's house, it always feels so homey and it is always filled with love and laughter.

Now I am home, and nice and full from the yummy dinner my parents made (chicken parmesan), now we are getting ready to play a board game and watch a Christmas movie. "Christmas time is here... happiness and cheer.. fun for all that children call, our favorite time of year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment