Sunday, December 25, 2011

Spoiled!

I was way too spoiled this Christmas! Between my parents, grandparents and brothers I got way more than I could have asked for! My parents gave me some super cute shirts from the Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohls, a ring from Tiffany's, some workout clothes, rain boots, the book "Eat, Pray, Love." the movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love." another Nutcracker to add to my collection, this addorable hat (see picture below), and more!

My grandparents gave me this set of 4 big soup bowls from Anthropologie (one of my favorite stored in the world) that I had been dying to own and I am very excited about!




As I was sitting there and we were all opening our gifts we were exchanging with eachother, I couldn't help thinking, isn't it kind of funny that on Jesus' birthday we give eachother so many gifts?... and when God gave us the greatest gift of all?... makes me think more about the gifts I can give back to him, or to others, through him! Merry Christmas ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment