Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Across The Universe

"I've just seen a face I can't forget the time or place where we just meant she's just the girl for me and I want all the world to see we've met!.."

"All You Need is Love."

"Let it be."

"Something in the way she moves, attracts me like no other, something in the way she woo's me, I don't want to leave her now.. You know I believe in how... You're asking me will my love grow, Well I don't know..."

"Across the Universe" is a movie music will Beatles music. I had never seen it until I decided to buy it one day (it was on sale), I watched it.. and I loved it.
Now I watch this movie at least once every other week, it's become part of my life!

I love this music. It brings me back and let's me live in an era I feel as thought I was meant to be a part of. Maegan and Amanda are both convinced that I am a flower child reborn!

(My mother agrees with them.)

This is Jim Sturgess. He is the actor that plays Jude in "Across the Universe." He is beautiful, and has a beautiful voice and a beaufitul accent. = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment