Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 24

:post your favorite quote or verse of scripture and why

There are so many that I could choose from right now, it's not even funny.... so many positive messages that get me through my day to day life... but for some reason this is the one that sounds good right at this very moment..

Psalms 91
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.


This verse reminds me that I am ALWAYS under God's protection, no matter what.. That He can be my hiding place, when I feel like I can't get away.. He is always there.



Today I just want to make a fort like this, and hide under it with a good book, some good music and a good movie.. and Amanda Noel.. and hide there for the rest of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment