Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Green Dress Challenge (update)



So here's an update on what's going on with my 6-week Paleo diet/Green Dress Challenge..

I am in Northridge for only 6 more days (including today) before I go on Spring Break.
Next Wednesday and Thursday (30-31st) I'm going to San Fransisco for my good friend Camila's 21st birthday, then I will be back in Salinas for Spring Break starting April 1st.

So until April 1st, I am going to be eating much healthier, researching recipes, and preparing myself for the strict and exciting PALEO challenge.

I know this is going to be REALLY hard because this diet is so strict
(no sugar and no grains just to name a few restrictions), but I know it is going to be worth it.
Ever since I moved away to school my diet has severely plummeted, and I am determined to find a better way of eating and feeling about my body.

I'm nervous, but very excited.
(So starting April 1st I will be checking in and blogging EVERYDAY about my experience, my challenges, temptations, and progress).

Wish me LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment