Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 30! I can't believe I did it!!

:movies you can watch again and again.

ok. so since i've having technical difficulties with my (and Rachel's computer)..
I can't include pictures in this one = [
but here goes!
1. Aladdin
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Swan Princess
4. The Little Rascals
5. The Sandlot
6. Dear John
7. The Last Song
8. RENT
(the movie, and my version... i'm a nerd I know)
9. The Wedding Planner
10. Across the Universe
11. ANY of the Harry Potter movies!!!!
and I know there are many more...
but i'm too tired to remember them right now!
let me just say this...
I hardly EVER watch new movies.
like EVER!
they kinda freak me out...
because I don't ever know whats going to happen!
Because of this...
I like to watch the same movies over and over and over again.
30 days of blogging.
done.
= ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment